10+ Quick Crochet Projects (All Free!)
Are you looking for quick and easy crochet patterns to make? If, so you’ll love this post of easy to crochet patterns!
I’ve rounded up some of my favorite fast crochet patterns that all work up fast which is always a good thing!
If you only have a bit of time then you’ll love these patterns.
Read on down to search through eleven fast crochet projects which all can be finished in little less than an hour.
Happy Quick Crocheting!
Quick And Easy Crochet Patterns
Quick patterns are crochet patterns that use simple beginner-friendly stitches like the single, half or double crochet stitches. Be sure to take a look at these basic crochet stitches for a refresher or to learn something new.
Most of the patterns here on Easy Crochet are designed with easy stitches, so they can be worked up and finished quickly.
I hope you enjoy this list of scarves, cowls, blankets and more! Each pattern was free during the writing of this article.
The patterns have directions with the yarn, hook and extra details you may need to know.
I hope you enjoy this quick pattern list.
Happy Fast Crocheting!
11 Quick and Fast Free Crochet Patterns
- One Hour Cowl – The one-hour cowl works up fast and uses only one stitch the half double crochet. If you love quick crochet projects this is the pattern for you.
- Chained Crochet Headband – With just two basic crochet stitches you can crochet a cozy and fast crochet headband!
- Spike Stitch Dishcloth – A quick crochet washcloth is always a great go-to pattern when you have only a bit of time but want to crochet.
- Soap Sock Cozy – These cute soap socks crochet up fast and make great gifts for the holidays.
- Crochet Scarf for Beginners – This single stitch scarf is quick and easy to crochet plus it is great for new crochets to make as a first project.
- Double Crochet Scarf – This one stitch scarf is worked with just the double crochet stitch so it crochets up fast.
- Oversized Cowl – If you love crocheting with super bulky six yarn then you’ll love this chunky quick crochet pattern!
- Puffed Crochet Headband – To make this crochet pattern you’ll need some bulky #6 yarn and this free pattern to crochet a cozy quick headband.
- Easy Wrapped Headband – Make this modern wrapped headband with just basic crochet stitches which is perfect for Fall.
- Knotted Ear Warmer – This is another great ear warmer headband that uses simple stitches which always means a fast project to crochet.
- Hair Scrunchies – Bring back the eighties with this quick to make crochet pattern. These scrunchies are easy to crochet and stylish too.
**** After you scroll through the list be sure to let me know which one is your favorite over in the Easy Crochet Facebook group! Our group is also a great place to ask crochet related questions about patterns, stitches and more. ****
More Free Crochet Patterns
Love free patterns? Explore the Easy Crochet crochet pattern archives for access to over 300 crochet patterns to pick your next project.
- Crochet Halter Tops
- Free Patterns for Crochet Dresses
- Cozy Crochet Shrug Patterns You’ll Love (All Free)
- 10 Easy Crochet Vest Patterns
- The Best Crochet Patchwork Cardigan Patterns
- 10 Free & Easy Crochet Hoodie Patterns
- The Best Free Crochet Poncho Patterns To Make
- 27+ Best Crochet Top Patterns (All Free!)
- Easy Crochet Shawl Pattern for Spring
- Easy Crochet Pocket Shawl Pattern
- Summer Nights Crochet Shawl
- Free Crochet Shawl Granny Pattern
- Isle Wave Crochet Wrap Pattern
- Swimsuit Cover Up Crochet Pattern
- Ombre Triangle Wrap Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Summer Top Patterns
I have decided to make your baby blanket pattern I got off Pinterest. It uses two different yarns crocheted together. You call it your Blanket stitch blanket. I even purchased the same colors that you used. What I would like to know is if you have a baby hat pattern using the same yarn and same stitch with 2 yarns crocheted together to match the baby blanket. I hope to make this for my neighbor who just had a baby girl on Nov. 14, 2019.
Thank you for any help that you can give me
Hi Jan, I am so glad you picked the blanket stitch blanket to make! 🙂 I hope you love it. I do not have a hat to match, but that would be a great idea! Happy Crocheting!