Hello – I’m Krista.
I love to crochet. I created this site to share all the patterns and tips I’ve learned throughout the almost 10 years of crocheting. You can check out my huge archive of free crochet patterns (there are over 350!) if you want to see if any of them would work for you.
Most days you can find me at home in front of the computer, working with yarn, designing patterns, taxiing my children to all their sports or cuddling with my pups.
I live in a small town just north of Pittsburgh, PA with my husband Chris, our three children and always-barking-at-a-squirrel rescue dogs Penn and Clyde.
We also love traveling as a family, and some of our favorites spots are National Parks, the Outer Banks and Walt Disney World!
Who I Work With
I’m currently a Lion Brand Yarn designer. You can find my crochet kits and other patterns on my Lion Brand page. You can also sometimes find me on the various platforms owned by the CGOA, Yarnspirations, Boye Yarn and on the Ravelry and AllFreeCrochet.com directories.
Share Your Projects With Me
I operate private a Facebook Group for crocheters that I encourage everyone to share their projects inside. I am always hopping into the comments and helping others become the best crocheters they can become!
A Few Random Things About Me
Warning – none of this has to do with crocheting…
- Bon Jovi is my favorite music group of all time!
- I met my husband three years before I started dating him and didn’t even know it!
- I love coffee! (a strong brew and in multiple quantities is best!)
- My husband and I run our own businesses full time.
- I loathe cooking and would prefer to order dinner every night!
- You can also find me over at makingaspace.com, oldhistorichouses.com and occasionally my husbands site beermaverick.com
Anyway, let’s connect if you also have a love of crocheting. You can find me on Pinterest, Facebook or Instagram! You can also sign up for my newsletter so you never miss out on a free pattern release.
If you’d like to chat about your crochet projects, feel free contact me anytime.