Hello – I’m Krista.
I love to crochet. I created Easy Crochet to share all the patterns and tips I’ve learned throughout my almost 10 years of crocheting.
If you would like to see if any of my patterns would work for you, you can check out my massive archive of free crochet patterns (there are over 400!), as there might be one in there that would work.
Most days you can find me at home in front of the computer, working with yarn, designing patterns, taxiing my children to all their sports or cuddling with my pups.
We also love traveling as a family, and some of our favorites spots are any National Park and Walt Disney World!
I’m currently a Lion Brand Yarn designer. You can find my crochet kits and other patterns on my Lion Brand page. You can also sometimes find me on the various platforms owned by the CGOA, Yarnspirations, Boye Yarn and Ravelry.
Share Your Projects
I operate private a Facebook Group for crocheters that I encourage everyone to share their projects inside. I am always hopping into the comments and helping others become the best crocheters they can become!
Some Random Things About Me
Warning – absolutely none of this has to do with crocheting…
- Bon Jovi is my favorite music group of all time!
- I met my husband three years before I started dating him and didn’t even know it!
- I love coffee! (a strong brew and in multiple quantities is best!)
- My husband and I run our own business full time.
- If you have a dog, chances are I will pet it. 🙂
- You can also find me over at makingaspace.com, ohshecooks.com and occasionally, my husband’s sites parksandtrips.com and beermaverick.com.
Anyway, let’s connect if you also have a love of crocheting. You can find me on Pinterest, Facebook, or Instagram! Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter, so you’ll never miss out on a free pattern release.
If you’d like to chat about your crochet projects, please contact me anytime.