Here are some questions that I am asked frequently about our patterns.
If I don’t reply to a question you have asked on any post or pattern, chances are, the answer is here. Hopefully this will be easier and quicker for you! If the answer you are looking for is not here please feel free to contact me or leave a message on Facebook or Instagram.
Do you sell items made from your patterns?
No, I do not. I am solely a designer and love creating exclusive patterns that we post to our website.
Can I sell items made from your patterns?
Yes, you can! If you choose to sell items made from our patterns, please link back to me at EasyCrochet.com for credit. Please do not use my pictures to sell your items.
Can I use your images to share your patterns on social media or on a blog post?
Yes you can. However, there are a few rules.
- The images and content of EasyCrochet.com are protected by copyright laws.
- Do not distribute or copy the content without written permission.
- Do not edit or remove watermarks from any original image from easycrochet.com.
- If you would like to share an image, please only use 1 with a link back to Easy Crochet.
- Please use the original image with no overlays or additional text.
I am having an issue understanding one of your patterns, can you help?
Absolutely! Send me an email, but please include which pattern you are referring to (I have quite a few), along with the size and step you are having a problem with. I can get you help much faster if I know what you are talking about!