Do you love shawls with pockets and want to crochet one?
Take a look at this list of crocheted pocket shawls that are perfect for the cold season, easy to crochet and are really popular right now!
You may have heard them being called pocket scarves in your search for the perfect pocket shawl. Whatever they are called or what you prefer to call them they all serve the same purpose which is to keep you warm and cozy!
Most of these shawl patterns are perfect for beginners and use basic stitches which means you don’t have to make just one!
Why not try ALL these pocket shawls! Right?
Pocket Shawl Free Crochet Patterns
Free Crochet Pocket Shawl Pattern
With just a few simple stitches you can crochet this color blocked pocket shawl. It uses a medium weight yarn that is easy to find and is extra cozy.
Via Easy Crochet
Hooded Pocket Shawl Pattern
This free pocket shawl pattern not only has pockets but also a hood! This beginner-friendly shawl pattern takes you through each part of the pattern and uses only basic crochet stitches! If you are looking for a quick to make pattern this one is it!
Via Lovable Loops
Wanderlust Shawl with Pockets
This slouchy pocket shawl is perfect for a Fall evening at a football game or a cozy night by the fire. If you are looking for an amazing shawl with drape then this pattern is it plus it even has fringe to add a little something extra!
Via Heart Hook Home
Velvet Soft Pocket Shawl
When you combine extra soft yarn with a great pocket shawl pattern you have the ultimate cozy design! Not only is there a free pattern but Sarah the designer also offers a PDF version of this pocket shawl if you prefer!
Via Rich Textures Crochet
Colorful Pocket Shawl Scarf Pattern
Like the designer mentions you can use this pockets in this scarf to hold your crochet or knit projects even while you are on the go! It uses colorful Mandala Tweed yarn, so you can have the color that is perfect for you!
Via The Loopy Lamb
Textured Pocketed Scarf Pattern
This oh so cozy textured pocket shawl has big pockets and a hood too! It also has a diagram to help with placement of pockets and measurements plus is well written so you’ll make a perfect pocket shawl every time!
Via Nana’s Crafty Home
More Free Crochet Patterns
- Extra Long Summer Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Crochet Mesh Button Scarf Pattern
- Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Mint Green Fall Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Andi Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern
- Tunisian Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Crochet Striped Scarf Pattern
- Chunky Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Free Crochet Pattern Hooded Cowl
- Simple Striped Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Chunky Cozy Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Oversized Mustard Crochet Scarf
- Mix it Up Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Chunky Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern for Beginners
- Color Blocked Infinity Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
- 5 Easy Beginner Crochet Scarf Patterns
- Crochet Scrap Scarf Pattern
- Crochet Cable Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Puff Stitch Scarf
- Oversized Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Lightweight Grey Cowl Free Crochet Pattern