With so many beginner crochet scarf patterns around the internet, I figured I would round up a 5 easy beginner-friendly crochet scarf patterns, so they could easily be found in one place.
Enjoy this list!
These Simple Scarves Use Basic Crochet Stitches!
All the patterns listed below are simple, use basic crochet stitches and would all make for a great weekend project! Simple stitches like a single crochet, half double crochet & double crochet are perfect for scarf crochet project because that means it will work up fast!
Explore the basic crochet stitch videos below to get familiar with the stitches before you start.
Are You Ready to Learn How to Crochet a Scarf?
Read on down to look through five handpicked patterns that are perfect for beginners to start with. I also suggest making sure you start with a single crochet pattern then work your way up to a more complicated stitch.
5 Quick and Easy Crochet Patterns for Beginners
Get the pattern here: Color Blocked Scarf – Rescued Paw Design
Get the pattern here: Simple Double Crochet Scarf – Easy Crochet
Get the pattern here: Oversized Mustard Scarf – Easy Crochet
Get the pattern here: Mix it up Crochet Scarf – Easy Crochet
Get the pattern here: Chunky Infinity Scarf – Easy Crochet
More Free Scarf Crochet Patterns
- Easy Crochet Winter Scarf Pattern
- 7 Cozy Fall Crochet Scarf Patterns You’ll Love
- 13 Lacy Crochet Scarf Patterns
- Waffle Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Textured Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Josie Chunky Crochet Scarf Pattern
- 6 Cozy Crochet Pocket Shawl Patterns You’ll Love
- Ombre Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Williams Puff Cowl Crochet Pattern
- 7 Festive Crochet Scarves to Make for Christmas
For any clarifications about these 5 free Crochet Scarf Patterns for Beginners, feel free to leave a comment below