The Andi Crochet scarf was designed to be double the length of a traditional cowl or as some may say an infinity scarf!
It can be looped twice around your neck and keep you extra warm plus the yarn is amazingly soft to the touch so you’ll feel like you are wearing a cloud!
This cozy infinity scarf is super soft and cushiony to the touch since I used the softest acrylic wool blend available called Lion Brand Woolspun! This cozy yarn is one of my favorites to use for scarves, and I am sure it will become a fast favorite for you too!
Andi Crochet Infinity Color Choices & Size
*all Lion Brand Lion’s Pride Woolspun colors
- Charcoal (shown above) I love a good gray infinity scarf! (it goes with everything!)
- Oxford Grey
If you can’t find this yarn which it is sometimes too hard to get your hands on you can use a substitute yarn. I recommended Color Made Easy by Lionbrand. It has a similar feel, works up almost the same and has amazing colors to make your infinity scarf truly unique to you.
This infinity crochet designs is available in one size which is approximately a 60-INCH circumference and 5-INCH width.
Once you have looked over the yarn and color choices scroll on down to get started on your easy to crochet infinity scarf!
The Extra Long Infinity Scarf Pattern
Skill Level: Easy
- < than 2 skeins of Lion Brand Lion’s Pride Woolspun Yarn or any bulky 5 yarn as a substitute.
- Size 6 mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
The Pattern Steps
Foundation Round: Chain 120, join with a slip stitch to the first chain.
First Round: Chain 2, Double crochet into each chain around. Join with a slip stitch to the first double crochet (not the chain 2) (120)
Second Round: Chain 2, Double Crochet into each stitch around. Join with a slip stitch to the first double crochet (not the chain 2) 120
Third – Eighth Round: Repeat round two.
Finishing: Fasten off and weave in loose ends throughout the scarf with a yarn needle.
More Free Crochet Scarf Patterns
- Josie Chunky Crochet Scarf Pattern
- 6 Must Make Pocket Shawl Crochet Patterns
- Ombre Crochet Neck Warmer Cowl Pattern
- Williams Puff Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Scarves to Make for Christmas
- 18 Easy Crochet Scarf Patterns
- Crochet Griddle Stitch Scarf Pattern
- Crochet Stitches for Scarves
- Free Ombre Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Bobble Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Fabulously Fall Crochet Fringe Scarf
- Adjustable Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
- Chevron Scarf Crochet Pattern
- How to Crochet a Scarf for Beginners