I really love designing crochet infinity scarves, and they seem to be my go-to project whenever I get the desire to crochet something.
I named this scarf the Mix it Up Crochet Scarf because of the use of different but easy crochet stitches throughout the design, which you’ll find out below are easy ones!
I used Woolspun by Lion Brand yarn which is a soft cozy bulky five yarn. It is a little hard to come by, but it is worth it when you find it! If you can’t find it, Color Made Easy by Lion Brand is a great substitute.
This simple scarf pattern only uses four skeins of yarn and works up super quick.
Ready to Get Started?
Keep on scrolling down to find the free scarf pattern!
Mix it up Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern
Skill Level: Basic
- Four Skeins of Lion Brand Wool Spun yarn or any bulky 5 yarn.
- I made a few of these using Linen, Charcoal, Peacock and Oxford Gray Colors.
- Crochet hook Size J, 6.0 mm and Size K 6.5 mm
- Yarn Needle
- Finished dimensions of your scarf should be approximately a 60″ circumference and 5″ width.
- This pattern is in Standard US terms
- If you need a refresher on the Half Double Crochet stitch, our tutorial on that may help.
- SELLING: You may sell items made from patterns on Easy Crochet, unless otherwise stated. If you choose to sell items made from this pattern, please link it back to me at www.easycrochet.com for credit. Please do not use my pictures to sell your items.
- IMAGES & CONTENT: The images and content of EasyCrochet.com are protected by copyright laws. Do not distribute or copy the content without written permission. Do not edit or remove watermarks from any original image from easycrochet.com. If you would like to share an image, please only use 1 with a link back to Easy Crochet. Thank you for respecting my work.
- TRANSLATIONS: Please do not post a translation of my pattern(s) anywhere. If you would like to help make a translation, I would be happy to publish it on Easy Crochet with a link and full credit to your blog. For further questions, please email [email protected]
The Scarf Pattern Steps
- Round 1: Chain 240 using the size K hook, join with a Slip Stitch to the first chain.
- Round 2: Switch to the Size J Hook and Chain 3, Double Crochet in every stitch around. Join with a Slip Stitch to top of first Double Crochet, not chain 3.
- Round 3: Chain 2, Half Double Crochet in every stitch around. Join with a Slip Stitch to top of first Half Double Crochet, not chain 2.
- Round 4-6: Repeat Round 2 and 3 for a total of 6 rows.
- Round 7: End with a repeat of Round 2.
- Finishing: Weave in loose yarn ends with a yarn needle.
Finished dimensions of your scarf should be approximately a 60″ circumference and 5″ width.
This scarf can easily be looped around your neck twice and is super warm!
Also, if you haven’t worked with This Lion Brand Woolspun Yarn is an awesome bulky size 5 wool & acrylic blend and is some of the softest yarn I have worked with. It is a must-try!
You will LOVE it! Promise!
You may have noticed the headband I was wearing in some pictures. The pattern can be found here for the cinched ear warmer from “Little Monkeys Crochet”.
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy making the mix it up crochet scarf! If you need any clarification, please feel free to contact me on my Facebook page or leave a comment here.
More Free Crochet Scarf and Cowl Patterns
- Josie Chunky Crochet Scarf Pattern
- 6 Must Make Pocket Shawl Crochet Patterns
- Ombre Crochet Neck Warmer Cowl Pattern
- Williams Puff Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Scarves to Make for Christmas
- 18 Easy Crochet Scarf Patterns
- Crochet Griddle Stitch Scarf Pattern
- Crochet Stitches for Scarves
- Free Ombre Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Bobble Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Fabulously Fall Crochet Fringe Scarf
- Adjustable Crochet Scarf Free Pattern