Are you looking for a quick crochet project but only have one skein of yarn available to use? If so, you are in luck!
This collection highlights some of the best one skein crochet patterns you can make! With just one skein of yarn or less, you can make some fantastic crochet designs that take little time!
Keep on reading to learn more about all these simple crochet patterns below that use only one skein of yarn or less.
If you’d like to tackle a crochet pattern that uses more yarn, then look through the Easy Crochet pattern archives for access to over 350 FREE patterns!
I hope you enjoy this list of ONE skein crochet patterns and projects!
Yarn for One Skein Patterns
Make sure you have a hook and yarn handy! Each of these simple crochet pattern will have a suggestion for the hook, yarn, and whatever else you may need listed in the directions.
My favorite yarns are listed below, Hometown USA and Wool-Ease Thick & Quick, which are both from Lion Brand Yarn! You can click on the yarn images to learn even more about them.
Wool-Ease Thick and Quick
Ready to Get Started?
Scroll on down to find free patterns ranging from hats, scarves, and headbands and more that only use one skein of yarn or less.
Most of these patterns are beginner-friendly and take little time to crochet, which makes them perfect if you are looking for a quick project pick me up!
After you look through this one skein pattern list, be sure to let me know which is your favorite crochet project!
If you do make one, be sure to share it with the Easy Crochet Community in our Facebook group!
You May Also Like These Crochet Patterns
- Easy Christmas Stocking Patterns for Beginners
- 30 Minute Crochet Projects for Beginners
- Easy and Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- Cozy Up This Winter With These Crochet Coffee Cozies
- Easy Crochet Hat Pattern for Beginners
- Get Cozy with Our Pine Tree Crochet Pattern Collection
- Last-Minute Halloween Costumes to Crochet: Easy Ideas
- The Puff Stitch: A Simple Guide to Crocheting It Right
- 20 Crochet Ideas to Use Up Your Leftover Yarn
- Easy Crochet Winter Scarf Pattern
- 12 Fun Crochet Christmas Decorations To Make for Your Home