Christmas Crochet Flowers
These simple Christmas crochet flowers use cotton yarn and work up fast, so you can add a last-minute touch on a gift! These flowers make the perfect wrapping ribbon and look so cute when done.
Read on down for the full, FREE flower pattern!
When I was designing this flower I could imagine them strung together across a fireplace mantel as a beautiful handmade garland or even tied on to gifts as the perfect little embellishment. I also blogged these flowers when I added them to a crochet beanie. It gave the beanie an extra wow factor!
For these flowers I decided to use Lily Sugar N Cream Yarn because this type of cotton yarn is so easy to work with and can be blocked quickly which you will need to do for these beauties!
Ready to Get Started?
If you are ready to make these cute crochet flowers, then read on down for the FREE pattern! They are really easy to crochet up… I promise! 🙂
The Crochet Christmas Flower Pattern
Skill Level: Easy
- Lily Sugar’n Cream Yarn in Jute, Soft Ecru, Mod Green and Red
- Size I Crochet Hook
- Yarn needle to weave in loose ends
Christmas Crochet Flower Pattern
To Begin: Chain 3
Round 1: Double Crochets in 3rd Chain from Hook. Double Crochet 9 more times for a total 10 Double Crochets in 3rd chain from Hook. Slip Stitch to the top of the first Double Crochet. Chain 2
Round 2: Double Crochet in next Chain
- Chain 2
- Double Crochet in the 2nd Chain from Hook
- Single Crochet in next Stitch. (1 petal formed)
- Repeat Round 2 for a total of 9 Petals.
- Slip stitch to top of chain 2 from first petal. Finish off.
You are done!!!
Finished Size is approximately 3″ by 3″.
I hope you had fun making these cute little Christmas crochet flowers!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask since I am more than happy to help in any way possible.
More Free Crochet Patterns
- 14 Crochet Gnome Patterns: All Free
- Crochet Halter Tops
- 13 Adorable Crochet Cat Hat Patterns
- 20 Easy Crochet Dishcloth Patterns: All Free
- Winter Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Free Crochet Patterns That Use Retro Stripe Yarn
- Free and Easy Crochet Sun Hat Patterns for Summer
- 10 Crochet Pig Patterns: Hats, Blankets and More
- Easy Knitting Baby Blanket Patterns You’ll Love
- Easy Crochet Hot Pads with Handles
- Free Patterns for Crochet Dresses
- 11 Easy Crochet Ribbed Beanie Patterns
- 21 Easy Crochet Amigurumi Patterns for Beginners
- 13 DIY Easy Yarn Ornaments for Christmas
- Single Crochet Dishcloth Pattern for Beginners
Oh my gosh!!! I’ve been searching for a flower pattern for weeks now; this is PERFECT!!!!!!! I’m crocheting a small tote for my friend’s daughter and wanted to give her options for the flowers. This is exactly what I need! Thank you!!!
You are welcome Emily!