These simple Christmas crochet flowers use cotton yarn and work up fast so you can add a last minute touch on a gift!
Read on down for the full, FREE pattern!
When I was designing this flower I could imagine them strung together across a fireplace mantel as a beautiful handmade garland or even tied on to gifts as the perfect little embellishment. I also blogged these flowers when I added them to a crochet beanie. It gave the beanie an extra wow factor!
For these flowers I decided to use Lily Sugar N Cream Yarn because this type of cotton yarn is so easy to work with and can be blocked quickly which you will need to do for these beauties!
If you are ready to make these cute crochet flowers, then read on down for the FREE pattern! They are really easy to crochet up… I promise! 🙂
The Crochet Christmas Flower Pattern
- Lily Sugar’n Cream Yarn in Jute, Soft Ecru, Mod Green and Red
- Size I Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle to weave in loose ends
Christmas Crochet Flower Pattern
To Begin: Chain 3
Round 1: Double Crochets in 3rd Chain from Hook. Double Crochet 9 more times for a total 10 Double Crochets in 3rd chain from Hook. Slip Stitch to the top of the first Double Crochet. Chain 2
Round 2: Double Crochet in next Chain
- Chain 2
- Double Crochet in the 2nd Chain from Hook
- Single Crochet in next Stitch. (1 petal formed)
- Repeat Round 2 for a total of 9 Petals.
- Slip stitch to top of chain 2 from first petal. Finish off.
You are done!!!
Finished Size is approximately 3″ by 3″.
I hope you had fun making these cute little Christmas crochet flowers!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask since I am more than happy to help in any way possible.
More Free Crochet Patterns
- Ombre Crochet Neck Warmer Cowl Pattern
- Must Try Textured Crochet Stitches
- Festive Crochet Christmas Tree Hat Patterns
- 12+ Awesome & Unique Gifts to Buy for Crocheters in 2020
- Awesome Zig Zag Crochet Patterns to Try
- Williams Puff Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Scarves to Make for Christmas
- Must Make Crochet Steering Wheel Covers
- Cute Crochet Ideas for Every Skill Level
- Patterns for Crochet Curtains
- Mini Crochet Pumpkin Pattern
- Easy Crochet Projects You Can Finish in One Weekend
- Crochet Thigh High Sock Patterns
- Crochet Elf Slippers
- Among Us Crochet Patterns