These simple Christmas crochet flowers use cotton yarn and work up fast, so you can add a last-minute touch to a gift! These flowers make the perfect wrapping ribbon and look so cute when done.
Read on down for the full, FREE flower pattern!
Free Crochet Christmas Flower Pattern
When I was designing this flower, I could imagine them strung together across a fireplace mantel as a beautiful handmade garland or even tied on to gifts as the perfect little embellishment. I also blogged these flowers when I added them to a crochet beanie. It gave the beanie an extra wow factor!
For these flowers, I decided to use Lily Sugar N Cream Yarn because this type of cotton yarn is so easy to work with and can be blocked quickly, which you will need to do for these beauties!
Ready to Get Started?
If you are ready to make these cute crochet flowers, then read on down for the FREE pattern! They are really easy to crochet up… I promise! 🙂
The Crochet Christmas Flower Pattern
Skill Level: Easy
- Lily Sugar’n Cream Yarn in Jute, Soft Ecru, Mod Green and Red
- Size I Crochet Hook
- Yarn needle to weave in loose ends
Christmas Crochet Flower Pattern
To Begin: Chain 3
Round 1: Double Crochets in 3rd Chain from Hook. Double Crochet 9 more times for a total 10 Double Crochets in 3rd chain from Hook. Slip Stitch to the top of the first Double Crochet. Chain 2
Round 2: Double Crochet in next Chain
- Chain 2
- Double Crochet in the 2nd Chain from Hook
- Single Crochet in next Stitch. (1 petal formed)
- Repeat Round 2 for a total of 9 Petals.
- Slip stitch to top of chain 2 from first petal. Finish off.
You are done!!!
Finished Size is approximately 3″ by 3″.
I hope you had fun making these cute little Christmas crochet flowers!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask since I am more than happy to help in any way possible.
More Free Crochet Christmas Patterns
- Easy Crochet Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Easy Christmas Stocking Patterns for Beginners
- Easy and Free Christmas Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- Cozy Up This Winter With These Crochet Coffee Cozies
- Get Cozy with Our Pine Tree Crochet Pattern Collection
- 12 Fun Crochet Christmas Decorations To Make for Your Home
- 13 Simple DIY Ornaments for Christmas Using Yarn
- Mountain Pine Crochet Tree Blanket
- 28 Free Crochet Christmas Patterns for the Home
- Christmas Pine Tree Crochet Washcloths
- 8 Festive Free Christmas Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 14 Free Crochet Snowflake Patterns
- 7 Easy Crochet Christmas Stocking Patterns
- Free Crochet Snowman Patterns to Melt Your Heart
- Festive Crochet Christmas Tree Hat Patterns