These simple Christmas crochet flowers use cotton yarn and work up fast, so you can add a last-minute touch on a gift! These flowers make the perfect wrapping ribbon and look so cute when done.
Read on down for the full, FREE flower pattern!
When I was designing this flower I could imagine them strung together across a fireplace mantel as a beautiful handmade garland or even tied on to gifts as the perfect little embellishment. I also blogged these flowers when I added them to a crochet beanie. It gave the beanie an extra wow factor!
For these flowers I decided to use Lily Sugar N Cream Yarn because this type of cotton yarn is so easy to work with and can be blocked quickly which you will need to do for these beauties!
Ready to Get Started?
If you are ready to make these cute crochet flowers, then read on down for the FREE pattern! They are really easy to crochet up… I promise! 🙂
The Crochet Christmas Flower Pattern
Skill Level: Easy
- Lily Sugar’n Cream Yarn in Jute, Soft Ecru, Mod Green and Red
- Size I Crochet Hook
- Yarn needle to weave in loose ends
Christmas Crochet Flower Pattern
To Begin: Chain 3
Round 1: Double Crochets in 3rd Chain from Hook. Double Crochet 9 more times for a total 10 Double Crochets in 3rd chain from Hook. Slip Stitch to the top of the first Double Crochet. Chain 2
Round 2: Double Crochet in next Chain
- Chain 2
- Double Crochet in the 2nd Chain from Hook
- Single Crochet in next Stitch. (1 petal formed)
- Repeat Round 2 for a total of 9 Petals.
- Slip stitch to top of chain 2 from first petal. Finish off.
You are done!!!
Finished Size is approximately 3″ by 3″.
I hope you had fun making these cute little Christmas crochet flowers!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask since I am more than happy to help in any way possible.
More Free Crochet Patterns
- Waffle Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Free & Easy Crochet Hoodie Patterns
- Whip Stitch Crochet Seaming Technique
- Free Crochet Easter Basket Patterns
- What is Frogging in Crochet?
- The Best Crochet Butterfly Top Patterns
- Why is My Crochet Blanket Curving?
- The Best Free Patterns for Crochet Plants
- The 11 Best New Year’s Eve Crochet Patterns
- The Best Crochet Balaclava Patterns
- 17 of the Best Mandala Crochet Patterns
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern for Spring
- 10 Best Crochet Easter Egg Patterns
- The Many Types of Crochet
- How to Half Double Crochet Slip Stitch