I love oversized everything which includes scarves, cowls and even flowers! If you do too, then you can use my oversized crochet flower pattern below to add some extra wow to any project!
To make this flower I used some great sparkling yarn I found at my local craft store and I LOVE how it turned out! I used Issac Mizrahi Craft yarn in Plaza, which is super soft and has great metallic accents. Elise thought it was super pretty (her words) and loved how it felt.
I am not usually a sparkly kind of gal, but I am glad I tried this fun yarn out! If you can’t find this type of yarn, then any bulky (6) will work great too!
This oversized flower would look awesome on any basic beanie. I used my pattern for my Chunky Hat found HERE for mine but if you have a favorite beanie pattern please free to use it! 🙂
Oversized Crochet Flower Pattern
Skill Level: Easy
- Crochet hook Size N
- Isaac Mizrahi® Craft™ Carlyle Yarn in Plaza or any Super Bulky #6 weight yarn 1 skein
- Yarn needle
- The finished flower is approximately 4″ inches by 4″ inches
- Gauge is not important for this project
- Written in standard US terms
The Oversized Flower Pattern
If you’d like to crochet this flower head on over to the free flower pattern and follow the pattern as written but make sure to use the super bulky #6 weight yarn!
- SELLING: You may sell items made from patterns on Easy Crochet unless otherwise stated. If you choose to sell items made from this pattern, please link back to me at www.easycrochet.com for credit. Please do not use my pictures to sell your items.
- IMAGES & CONTENT: The images and content of EasyCrochet.com are protected by copyright laws. Do not distribute or copy the content without written permission. Do not edit or remove watermarks from any original image from easycrochet.com. If you would like to share an image, please only use 1 with a link back to Easy Crochet. Thank you for respecting my work.
- TRANSLATIONS: Please do not post a translation of my pattern(s) anywhere. If you would like to help make a translation I would be happy to publish it on Easy Crochet with a link and full credit to your blog. For further questions, please email [email protected]
I hope you had fun making this oversized crochet flower and if you have any questions feel free to message me.