If you have been searching for some EASY but beautiful crochet baby blanket patterns, then you have come to the right place! Below you will find seven crochet blankets for a baby that all use Vanna’s Choice Yarn by Lion Brand.
Read on down to get started today.
The Vanna’s Choice Yarn Colors That Are Perfect for Baby Blankets
Vanna’s Choice by Lion Brand is a beautiful acrylic yarn that holds up to a lot of wear and tear. Believe me with three kids, and two dogs my blankets get used a lot, and the ones using this yarn have held up wonderfully. It is a worsted weight four yarn and comes in over 30+ colors!
My favorite to go colors are linen, mustard and closely followed by dusty blue! I tend to mix this colors quite a bit! Click the yarn images below to check out the yarn and explore the colors!
5 Crochet Baby Blankets That All Use Vanna’s Choice Yarn by Lion Brand
#1 Baby Ripple Crochet Blanket
This crochet baby ripple blanket is easy to work up with its simple stitch repeats. Vanna’s Choice Yarn from Lion Brand in Linen and Mustard are featured.
# 2 Ombre Ripple Blanket
You’ll love easy this ombre blanket is to crochet and how the basic stitches create such a pretty wavy design. Yarn Colors used were Vanna’s Choice Silver Blue, Linen, Navy, Silver Heather, Silver Gray, Charcoal Gray, and White.
#3 Chevron Crochet Blanket
This crochet chevron baby blanket uses just single crochets, which makes it perfect for a beginner crocheter! Vanna’s Yarn colors used were dark gray heather, oatmeal, gray marble, and barley.
#4 Wonders Chevron Crochet Afghan
This baby chevron afghan is created by crocheting in the back loop in every stitch of the project! If you love chevrons but want to try something a little different, then this maybe it! Lion Brand Yarn colors featured are Mustard, Linen, Silver Blue, Dark Grey Heather, Light Gray Heather, & White.
#5 Striped Baby Crochet Blanket
Are you looking for an easy go-to project to use up that Vanna’s Yarn? This striped color block baby blanket is it! Yarn Colors from Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice used are Dusty Blue, Charcoal, and Linen.
More Free Crochet Blanket Patterns
That’s it for the list of easy to crochet baby blankets! If you liked these patterns take a look at some of my other favorite crochet blanket patterns!
- Modern Square Blanket Pattern
- Bobble Crochet Baby Blanket (+ 7 Bonus Sizes!)
- Textured Puff Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Corner to Corner Heart Blanket for Baby
- Warm Up America Crochet Rectangle #2
- Warm Up America Textured Crochet Rectangle #1
- How to Crochet a Classic Granny Square
- Ombre Classic Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Weighted Blanket using Bernat Blanket Extra
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket with Ripples
- Falling In Striped Crochet Blanket Pattern
- The Andy Crochet Throw Blanket
- Emily Chunky Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Granny Stitch Ripple Blanket Baby Pattern
- The Finley: Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Riley Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern