If you have ever wondered how to crochet a small circle then this crochet tutorial is for you. This small crochet circle pattern is simple to make, work up extremely fast and lays flat!
These little round circles make great embellishments for most any crochet project, can be strung together to make a festive garland for any gathering or can even be used as coasters.
Learn how to crochet a circle!
If you are ready to make these cute round crochet circles, then follow along below with my step by step tutorial to learn how to make some of these beauties for yourself.
Happy Crocheting Friends!
SMALL CROCHET CIRCLE PATTERN
Yarn (any size)
- You can use any size yarn for these crochet circles just make sure to use the corresponding crochet hook size as stated on the yarn package
- Written in standard US terms
The Perfect Crochet Circle Pattern
- Chain 2
- In second chain from hook work 12 double crochets. If you need help with learning how to do a double crochet stitch “Here“ is a tutorial.
- Slip Stitch to the top of the first Double Crochet
- Fasten off, cut yarn and weave in the loose yarn ends with a yarn needle
- ~ YOU ARE DONE! ~
You are done!
That’s it! Thanks for following along with my small circle pattern and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask! If you liked this circle pattern then check out my “Jute Twine Coaster Pattern“ for some more crochet circle inspiration!
Don’t forget to take a second to check out my shop “Yarn Mamas” which features tees and much more just for makers!