20 Free Crochet Keychain Patterns: Adorable and Easy
If you are looking for some fun ways to accessorize your bag or purse, then these crocheted keychains are it!
Below, we will talk about how you can use these crochet keychains as well as share some of the best crochet keychain patterns that are not only free but adorable too. Enjoy.
What are The Different Types of Crochet Keychains?
The main difference between amigurumi keychains and regular crochet keychains is the style of crochet used to create them
Amigurumi keychains are a type of crochet keychain that are typically small, stuffed animals or characters made using a specific style of crochet. They are typically three-dimensional, and use a technique of crocheting in the round to create a seamless and compact shape.
Regular Crochet Keychains
Regular crochet keychains, on the other hand, can be any design or shape that you choose. They are often made using basic crochet stitches such as single crochet or double crochet, and can be flat or three-dimensional. They may also include decorative elements like beads or tassels.
Below you will find a mix of both styles of crochet keychains to pick from, so you can try both and see which type of keychain is for you!
How to Use Crochet Keychains
Here are some creative ideas for items you can attach a crochet keychain to:
- Attach it to your backpack or purse: You can attach your crochet keychain to the zipper pull of your backpack or purse for a cute and personalized touch.
- Hang it from your rearview mirror: Adding a crochet keychain to your car’s rearview mirror can add a touch of personality to your vehicle.
- Use it as a zipper pull: You can attach a crochet keychain to the zipper of your jacket or favorite hoodie.
- Hang it from a doorknob: Add a splash of color to your home decor by hanging your crochet keychain on a doorknob.
- Use it as a bookmark: If it is small enough, you can use your crochet keychain as a bookmark for your favorite novel or textbook.
- Attach it to your phone case: Personalize your phone case by attaching your crochet keychain to it.
- Use it as a luggage tag: If you’re traveling, attach your crochet keychain to your luggage to make it easier to spot at baggage claim.
- Hang it from a key hook: Hang your crochet keychain on a key hook near your front door to make it easy to find your keys.
These are just a few ideas to get you started. With a little creativity, you can attach your crochet keychain to just about anything!
Crochet Keychain Patterns
Crochet keychains are a great way to add a touch of personality to your everyday items like keys, backpacks, and purses. So, why settle for a boring key ring when you can make your own with just a bit of yarn and some creativity?
Free Crochet Apple Keychain
This beginner-friendly amigurumi apple keychain is perfect to crochet for a back to school gift or end of school year gift for a teacher.
Free Crochet Keychain Pattern- Ice Cream Cone
Crochet an ice cream keychain with this free pattern! These tiny ice cream amigurumi are easy to make and work up fast too.
Red Heart Smiley Emoticon Key Chain, Bright Yellow
Make this simple crochet keychain pattern to make an emoji face with this free design! The best part is that its a free PDF crochet pattern too!
How to Crochet a Lanyard Keychain
Learn how to crochet a lanyard with this free pattern! They make the perfect keychains and are super easy to make!
Keychain Chapstick Holder
Make a lip balm (chapstick, lip gloss) holder crochet keychain with this free pattern. Now you'll never be without your must-have lip balm!
Crochet Cupcake Keychain Pattern
Learn how to crochet these adorable crocheted cupcake keychains that have sprinkles and a cherry on top!
Monster Eye Halloween Crochet Pattern & Keychain
Make this spooky eye Halloween crochet keychain with this free and easy crochet pattern! Uses simple stitches and works up fast!
Palm Tree Key Chain - Free Pattern
Crochet a palm tree keychain with this free crochet pattern! It uses simple crochet stitches and is easy to make!
Crochet Teapot Keychain Pattern
Make this adorable tiny teapot crochet pattern to make a keychain to gift or save for yourself!
Cat Keychain Amigurumi Pattern
Use this free crochet keychain video pattern to make a cat for your key ring! I think you'll love this cute crochet cat keychain and make them in all different colors.
Mushroom Keychain Pattern
Make these adorable crochet mushroom keychains with this free pattern. After you are done, you can cut white and brown felt to add the spots on the mushrooms.
Fish keychain amigurumi Free pattern
With just a few basic crochet stitches and some colorful yarn, you can create a cute and whimsical fish shape that's perfect for attaching to your keys or backpack. You can experiment with different colors to create your own unique fish keychain design.
Crochet Sheep Keychain
Make these cozy and cute amigurumi crochet sheep with this free keychain pattern. The best part is that you can crochet these adorable sheep fast, so you can use this keychain as soon as possible.
Amigurumi Bear Among Us Keychain Pattern
Make this among us bear crochet keychain to use as a fun accessory for your key ring. The finished size is a little less than 2 inches big.
Owl Keychain Pattern
Make this adorable crochet owl keychain to add to your purse, bag, or bookmark with this free pattern.
Beginner Keychain Wristlet Free Crochet Pattern
You'll love the fact that this keychain wristlet is an easy pattern and quick to work up! It includes a video and photo tutorial for extra guidance.
Bumble Bee Keyring
Use this free PDF pattern to crochet a crochet bee keychain! They can be stuffed with polyfill or even lavender if you wish.
Crochet Heart Keychain Pattern And Tutorial
A simple heart-shaped keyring is a classic design that never goes out of style. You can make them in different colors or patterns to match your mood or outfit.
Amigurumi Crochet Flower Pattern — Hooked by Robin
Crochet a small flower in bright colors like yellow, pink, and purple, and attach it to a keychain. It's a great way to bring a bit of springtime to your keys.
Crochet Fruit Slice Keychains Step-by-Step Tutorial for Beginners
Learn how to crochet a fruit slice keychain with this fun Summer pattern! This pattern includes 5 different fruits to make, so you can make one of each or all of these fruit slices!
More Free Crochet Patterns
- 13 Free Crochet Cake Patterns
- Top Free Patterns for Crochet Plants
- 24 Top Crochet Octopus Patterns: All Free Patterns
- Crochet Patterns for Fruits and Vegetables
- The Best Axolotl Crochet Pattern Collection
- 28 Easy Crochet Animal Patterns (All Free!)
- The Top Chameleon Crochet Patterns
- The Top Amigurumi Crochet Cat Patterns
- 26+ Top Amigurumi Crochet Doll Patterns
- 6 Crochet Dragon Patterns
- Small Crochet Pumpkin Pattern (Free & Easy)
- Among Us Crochet Patterns