Are you looking for some steering wheel covers to crochet? If so, then you’ll love this roundup of easy crochet steering wheel cover patterns for a quick project!
Want to know the best part? They are some free crochet patterns as well as some beautiful paid ones too for these wheel covers. Enjoy and happy crocheting!
Why You’ll Love Crocheting a Steering Wheel Cover
Every once in a while it is fun to crochet an unusual kind of project like a crocheted steering wheel cover.
Don’t get me wrong. I really LOVE crocheting scarves, hats and blankets, but occasionally, it is nice to crochet a pattern that is a little different, just like these.
Basic Crochet Stitches for Steering Wheel Covers
When I was searching for steering wheel crochet projects, I looked for ones that all used beginner-friendly stitches. Basic stitches are perfect for quick patterns like these car steering wheel covers because they can be done on the go, while watching TV or all in one sitting without much worry of messing up the pattern.
If you are new to crochet, then take a look at the stitches I linked up above to get a more in-depth understanding of each of the crochet stitches you’ll need to know to complete one of these patterns.
If you are a pro already, then you should be good to go with the crochet wheel cover patterns I found below.
Ready to Get Started?
Each of the patterns below will show you how to crochet a steering wheel cover, plus they are all pretty cute!
Scroll on down to find a few of my favorite patterns for a quick & easy steering wheel cover crochet project!
The Best Crochet Steering Wheel Cover Patterns
Color Block Steering Wheel Cover
30-minute project alert! This color blocked steering wheel cover uses simple stitches and is a FREE pattern. Plus, there is no color changing because the yarn does it for you! Find the free cover pattern on YouTube.
Crochet Car Steering Wheel Cover Cozy
Keep your hands safe from hot or cold steering wheels with this stylish crochet steering wheel cozy. Reviewers say, “Great pattern, looks great in my jeep liberty. Fits like a glove.” Find the pattern on Etsy.
Which pattern above was the front-runner for you? Tell me in the Easy Crochet Facebook group where you can share patterns, ask questions and get in on fabulous yarn deals.
More Free Crochet Patterns
I hope you enjoyed this collection of quick and easy crochet steering wheel cover projects. If you’d like more free crochet patterns, have a look at the list below that includes a few of my favorites.
- 10 Cozy Crochet Blanket and Afghan Patterns You’ll Love
- Easy Moss Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket
- Rainbow Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern (8 Sizes)
- Mountain Pine Crochet Tree Blanket
- American Flag Crochet Patterns for Blankets
- 11 Free and Easy Crochet Graphgan Patterns using C2C
- 8 Festive and Free Christmas Crochet Blanket Patterns
- Textured Crochet Afghan Pattern (+7 Sizes!)
- Modern Square Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Ghost Halloween C2C Blanket Pattern
- Bobble Crochet Baby Blanket (+7 Bonus Sizes)
- Textured Puff Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Corner to Corner Heart Blanket Pattern
- Warm Up America Crochet Rectangle #2