Are you looking for an easy but free Halloween crochet pattern? This monster eye key chain is it!
This scary Halloween pattern works up with just scrap yarn!
Are you looking for more Fall crochet patterns? Check out my list of nine Autumn crochet patterns to make this year!
I hope you enjoy this fabulous spooky eye Halloween pattern!
Happy Halloween Crocheting!
Easy Halloween Crochet Pattern!
Since Halloween is right around the corner I figured it was the perfect time to crochet up a scary monster eye key chain. Not to mention this would also look great on a book bag or purse.
All you will need to make this simple pattern is yarn scraps! Yep! It’s that easy! I used Red Heart Yarn Soft because the colors were perfect but you can use whatever you have on hand.
You will also need a swivel clasp that is available at most craft stores or on Amazon.
Ready to get started? Read on down for the full FREE crochet pattern!
Halloween Eye Crochet Pattern
Skill Level: Easy
- Crochet hook size J 6.00 mm
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Swivel Clasps
- yarn needle
- 3 different colors of yarn scraps of worsted weight yarn (4)
- ch = chain
- hdc = half double crochet
- sl st = slip stitch
- Learn how to change colors in crochet with our free tutorial
- Written in standard US terms
Monster Eye Crochet Pattern
- With white ch 2, 10 hdc’s in the second ch from hook, sl st to top of the first hdc.
- Join in 2nd color, ch 1, hdc 2 x in every ch around, sl st to top of the first hdc. Fasten off yarn leaving a 2-3 inch tail.
- With black yarn and yarn needle weave in and out of the center of eye to form the pupil. (you can get creative here)
- Attach the swivel clasp by using the 3 inch tail of yarn you had left from earlier and secure.
- Weave in loose ends throughout with yarn needle neatly so the back looks like the front.
I hope you enjoyed this pattern! If you have any questions feel free to ask!
SELLING: You may sell items made from patterns on Easy Crochet unless otherwise stated. If you choose to sell items made from this pattern please link back to me at www.easycrochet.com for credit. Please do not use my pictures to sell your items.
TRANSLATIONS: Please do not post a translation of my pattern(s) anywhere. If you would like to help make a translation I would be happy to publish it on Easy Crochet with a link and full credit to your blog. For further questions, please email [email protected]
PLEASE DO NOT COPY, SHARE (a link is OK), ADJUST OR RESELL MY PATTERNS