A crocheted table runner is a great way to add a little something extra to a dining table or coffee table during Thanksgiving. Because they are smaller projects with an easy back and forth stitch pattern, table runners are popular among crocheters.
Below, you will find a collection of some of the most popular crochet patterns for table runners that you can make for Thanksgiving.
Crochet Table Runners for Thanksgiving
I don’t have a free pattern for a Thanksgiving table runner, but I found a few runner designs from other designers that you might like. They all come in different lengths, intricate designs and lovely color combinations that are perfect for setting a Thanksgiving table with.
So, if you aren’t certain how to crochet a table runner, then explore all the crocheted table decorations for Thanksgiving below, so you can find your next new project to make.
More Free Fall Crochet Patterns
If you enjoyed this collection of Thanksgiving and fall table runner patterns, then check out some of these other fall crochet designs as well.
- Apple Crochet Patterns Perfect for Fall
- Fall Apple Crochet Coaster
- Cozy Up Your Home with Crochet Fall Decor (All Free Patterns)
- 8 Spooky Crochet Halloween Projects to Haunt Your Home
- 5 Crochet Patterns For Thanksgiving (All Free)
- Top 5 Crochet Fall Coaster Patterns
- 7 Cozy Fall Crochet Scarf Patterns You’ll Love
- Thanksgiving Table Runner Crochet Patterns
- Sunflower Crochet Pattern: Easy and Free
- Small Crochet Pumpkin Pattern (Free & Easy)