Are you looking for some beautifully textured crochet stitches? If so, this list of eight different crochet stitches will be perfect for anyone that loves to crochet unique patterns.
Each of the crochet stitches below have some sort of texture to them and range from basic to advanced in skill level. You will be able to find the skill level listed with each stitch for reference.
The stitches below can be used to crochet textured crochet blankets, unique scarves and much more. I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
If you love texture in your crochet projects then I’ve got you covered with this fun collection.
Happy crocheting and I hope you find some amazing textured crochet stitches that you love below!
Textured Crochet Stitches to Try Today
Designer: We are Knitters
Skill Level: Advanced
Yarn: The Meri Wool
While this crochet stitch may be difficult at first you will be crocheting it in no time with this step-by-step tutorial.
I hope you enjoyed this list of crochet stitches that have texture! If you’d like to take a look at more crochet patterns check out some of my favorite free crochet patterns below.
More Free Crochet Patterns
- Modern Square Blanket Pattern
- Bobble Crochet Baby Blanket (+ 7 Bonus Sizes!)
- Textured Puff Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Corner to Corner Heart Blanket for Baby
- Warm Up America Crochet Rectangle #2
- Warm Up America Textured Crochet Rectangle #1
- How to Crochet a Classic Granny Square
- Ombre Classic Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Weighted Blanket using Bernat Blanket Extra
- Easy Crochet Baby Blanket with Ripples
- Falling In Striped Crochet Blanket Pattern
- The Andy Crochet Throw Blanket