Are you looking for some beautifully textured crochet stitches? If so, this list of eight different crochet stitches will be perfect for anyone that loves to crochet unique patterns.
Each of the crochet stitches below have some sort of texture to them and range from basic to advanced in skill level. You will be able to find the skill level listed with each stitch for reference.
The stitches below can be used to crochet textured crochet blankets, unique scarves and much more. I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
If you love texture in your crochet projects then I’ve got you covered with this fun collection.
Enjoy and happy crocheting!
Textured Crochet Stitches to Try Today
Designer: We are Knitters
Skill Level: Advanced
Yarn: The Meri Wool
While this crochet stitch may be difficult at first you will be crocheting it in no time with this step-by-step tutorial.
I hope you enjoyed this list of crochet stitches that have texture! If you’d like to take a look at more crochet patterns check out some of my favorite free crochet patterns below.
More Free Crochet Patterns
- Falling In Crochet Blanket Pattern
- The Andy Crochet Throw Blanket
- Emily Chunky Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Granny Stitch Ripple Blanket Baby Pattern
- Finley Crochet Baby Blanket
- Riley Easy Crochet Baby Blanket
- Easy Double Crochet Blanket
- Free Crochet Lovey Pattern Baby Blanket
- 11 Free Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 7 Free Crochet Lap Blanket Patterns
- Crochet Blanket Borders
- Modern Granny Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket