This crochet cowl pattern is easy to work up and takes minimal yarn. I LOVE projects like that!
If you can double crochet then you can make this cowl in no time at all.
Now on to the pattern…
Grey Cowl Crochet Pattern
Skill Level: Easy
- Less than 1 skein of super bulky (6) yarn
- Yarn needle
- Size N crochet hook 9.00 mm
- Approx. 24 “ Circumference.
Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Foundation Row: Chain 21
- Row 1: Double crochet in 4th chain from hook, double crochet in next chain.* chain 1, skip next chain, double crochet once in next 3 chains ; repeat from *across, turn
- Row 2: Chain 3, double crochet in next 2 stitches. * chain 1, skip next st, double crochet once in next 3 st’s , repeat from * across. turn
- Row 3: Chain 3, double crochet in the first 2 stitches. * chain 1, skip next stitch, double crochet once in next 3 stitches; repeat from * across. turn
- Row 4-24: Repeat Row 3.
- Finishing: With Yarn Join two sides together with slip stitches. Weave in loose ends through out.
I hope you enjoyed this crochet cowl pattern and as always thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions feel free to email me or leave a comment.
Please consider purchasing a tee, tote bag or pattern from our shop, so we can help shelter animals together. A portion of everything we earn gets directly donated to animal rescue organizations.