Super Bulky Yarn Crochet Cowl Pattern
If you love easy crochet project, then this crochet cowl pattern is for you! It is easy to work up and uses minimal yarn. I LOVE projects like that!
As for the crochet stitches used, they are easy too! If you can double crochet, then you can make this cowl in no time at all.
Now on to the free pattern…
Grey Cowl Crochet Pattern
Skill Level: Easy
- Less than 1 skein of super bulky (6) yarn
- Yarn needle
- Size N crochet hook 9.00 mm
- Approx. 24 “ Circumference.
Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Foundation Row: Chain 21
- Row 1: Double crochet in 4th chain from hook, double crochet in next chain.* chain 1, skip next chain, double crochet once in next 3 chains ; repeat from *across, turn
- Row 2: Chain 3, double crochet in next 2 stitches. * chain 1, skip next st, double crochet once in next 3 st’s, repeat from * across. Turn
- Row 3: Chain 3, double crochet in the first 2 stitches. * chain 1, skip next stitch, double crochet once in next 3 stitches; repeat from * across. Turn.
- Row 4-24: Repeat Row 3.
- Finishing: With Yarn, join two sides together with slip stitches. Weave in loose ends throughout.
I hope you enjoyed this crochet cowl pattern and as always thanks for stopping by. If you need any clarification, feel free to email me or leave a comment.
More Free Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Textured Cowl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- The Best Crochet Collar Patterns
- Textured Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Ombre Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Williams Puff Cowl Crochet Pattern
- The Charlie Easy Crochet Infinity Scarf
- Shimmering Snow Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Easy Beginner Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Easy Crochet Cowl & Scarf Pattern
- 1 Hour Free & Easy Crochet Cowl Pattern
I know you said less than one skein if bulky 6 Weight. But less than one ball containing how many yards? I have started this but need to know if I will need to buy a second skein or not. The one I’m using is 64 yards. Is this enough?
This is an older pattern and I don’t remember what yarn I used. I would say grab a second skein just in case you need it.
I hope this helps!
Hello, thank you for the pattern. It has a great look and it’s not difficult.