If you love simple and easy to make crochet jewelry patterns, then you will LOVE this basic stitch bracelet. It is great for beginner crocheters to try, and it works up within ten minutes! So, if you want a quick to make easy crocheted bracelet, this is the one for you!
Read on down to get the free crochet pattern as starting making these easy bracelets today.
Last fall, I found a variety pack of bakers twine on clearance at Target and grabbed it up. Yay, to sale items! I finally got around to using it (I mean finding it because it was lost on my desk until now) this spring and whipped up this easy bakers twine crochet bracelet.
When I was deciding on what colors to use I decided to go with fun bright colors in green, yellow and orange since I love radiant colors for summer!
As I was crocheting this up the bracelet instantly reminded me of fresh summer fruits like limes, oranges and lemons. I can’t wait to see what color combinations you come up with for your bracelets! Be sure to share them when you are done with me if you can!
I can’t wait to see!
Bakers Twine Crochet Bracelet Pattern
Skill Level: Easy
- Bakers twine in a variety of colors, I used 3 different colors.
- Size E crochet hook 3.5 mm
- hdc = half double crochet
- ch = chain
- You MAY sell items made from this pattern. If you choose to sell items made from this pattern, please link back to me at www.easycrochet.com for credit. Do not use my photos to sell any items. Thank you for respecting my work.
- Written in standard US terms
- Finished size = Adult = 13.5″ Child = 10″ (with braids) X .25″
- Here is a fringe tutorial (you will use this to add the twine to braid) = How to add fringe tutorial.
The Crochet Bracelet Pattern Steps
- using your first color of choice make sure to leave a 3″ piece of twine at beginning of ch, then ch 32 (adult) ch 22 (child), hdc in 3rd chain from hook, and in every ch across, fasten off leaving another 3″ piece of twine.
- cut two 6″ pieces of twine of each color expect the first color you will only need one 6″ piece.
- Using 3 6″ pieces (1 of each color) attach to opposite side you fastened off on using the how to add fringe tutorial. Now attach on opposite side using the last 2 colors that are remaining.
- braid the colors on each side to the desired length ( I did 3″ on each side) and tie to fasten off.
- trim excess twine with scissors to make it look even & straight.
- the bracelet is complete! It is now ready to tie on & wear!
I hope you enjoyed this pattern. If you have any questions please feel free to ask! I am more than happy to assist in any way possible.
More Free Crochet Patterns
- Axolotl Crochet Pattern Collection
- How To Crochet The Moss Stitch – A Step-by-step Guide With Photos!
- How to Crochet a Granny Stitch in Rows
- All About Making Crochet Pillow Covers
- How to Make a Crochet Rib Stitch (Photo Tutorial)
- Easy Crochet Animal Patterns (All Free!)
- Crochet Fringe Edging (With Chains!)
- 7+ Crochet Collar Patterns
- American Flag Crochet Patterns for Blankets
- Textured Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Flower Patterns: 10 Free And Easy Projects
- Free Crochet Table Runner Patterns