Learn to Crochet a Spring Flower
I am ecstatic to share this crochet flower pattern that is perfect for spring!
This crochet flower is actually a combination of two layered crocheted flowers which gives this pattern a unique look.
Keep on reading to find the free flower crochet pattern.
Easy to Crochet Free Flower Pattern
Since this spring flower is super easy to crochet up, you will be done in no time and ready to tackle another project. Check out the back issues to keep busy after this spring flower is made.
I made this in less than 20 minutes and love how it turned out so that means I am definitely going to be making many more! You will want to make this flower pattern over and over again!
Spring Flower Crochet Pattern
Skill Level: Intermediate
- DC= Double Crochet
- TR= Triple Crochet
- CH= Chain
- ST= Stitch
- SL ST= Slip Stitch
- HDC= Half Double Crochet
- Yarn: Cotton Yarn ( I used Lily Sugar’ n Cream Yarn in Hot Blue, Cream,and Sunshine)
- Crochet Hook: USG6/4.00MM
- Yarn Needle
Written in standard US terms
The Flower Pattern Steps
- ROUND 1: CH 5, join to form a ring with a SL ST in first CH, CH 2, 11 HDC in ring, join in 2nd CH of beginning CH 2.
- ROUND 2: CH 2 , 3 DC in next ST, CH 2 SL ST in next ST Repeat 6 times. fasten off (you should have 6 petals)
- ROUND 1: CH 5, join to form a ring with a SL ST in first CH,CH3,11 DC in ring, join in 2nd CH of beginning CH 3.
- ROUND 2: CH 3, 4 TR in next ST, repeat 6 times, Fasten off (you should have 6 petals again!!)
- ROUND 3: Flip over flower to the back side, join the hot blue yarn in front loop of any SL ST. SL ST in front loop of each ST, and CH around, join in beginning SL ST. Fasten off.
- Make sure to weave in all loose ends with the yarn needle. Put the white flower on top of the yellow flower and attach button to center of flower layers.
I used a vintage button I found at a local craft store but you can use any kind you like! I found some cute buttons ones on Amazon that would work just as well for this flower.
I hope you had fun making this and if you have any questions or concerns please email me or leave me a comment.
Thanks for looking at this flower crochet pattern. I hope you enjoyed the free pattern!
- 13 Lacy Crochet Scarf Patterns
- Moss Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket
- Crochet Donut Patterns to Satisfy Your Crafty Cravings
- 32 Cozy Crochet Pillow Patterns For Your Home
- 26 Free Crochet Appliqué Patterns
- 12 Free Travel Crochet Patterns
- 14 Crochet Gnome Patterns: All Free
- Crochet Halter Tops
- 13 Adorable Crochet Cat Hat Patterns