All you need are a few supplies to make this colorful autumn tree for your home this fall!!
My kids love most any craft that involves making a somewhat mess. I mean that is what kids do! 🙂 This one isn’t awful in the mess department but keeps their little hands busy and let’s them be creative! This really is an easy craft idea for autumn and perfect for kids!
Want to get started? Read on down for the free hole punch autumn tree craft tutorial.
Happy Crafting! 🙂
Autumn Leaves Craft
- Card Stock in Fall Colors (Red, Orange, Green, Yellow, or whatever you desire)
- Hole Punch
- Aleene’s Clear Gel Tacky Glue 4oz
- Brown Paint (any kind)
- Paint Brush
- White Construction Paper
- Paint a tree free hand or use Google images to print one out.
- Use a hole punch and card stock to punch out colorful dots (this will be the leaves of your tree)
- Put tacky glue on tops of trees or wherever you choose!!
- Pick up handfuls of Hole Punched Card stock dots and drop onto glue
- Elise decided she wanted falling leaves so she put glue everywhere… (we love messes)
- You are all done!! Now you can frame them and display anywhere for the fall season!!
I hope you enjoyed making this Hole Punch Autumn Tree and Happy Crafting!!!
PS: I am always pinning crochet / craft projects and tutorials from the Internet on Pinterest so please come check me out by following me HERE and If you have any questions feel free to email me or message me on Facebook. I am always willing to help in any way!