If you are looking for some fun and free Christmas crochet patterns, then this collection is just for you. Scroll on down to find some of my favorite holiday designs that are mostly a quick make and great for decorating during winter.
Whether it is a star, stocking, or an ornament that you want to make, there is something in this list for everyone!
I have included a few of my favorite holiday patterns from here on Easy Crochet and even more from other talented crocheter designers.
My Favorite Christmas Patterns
The crocheted snowman heads from Repeat Crafter Me (in the list below) are adorable and would make great ornaments for your tree.
Another standout for me is the Retro Christmas Tree Towel that would look wonderful in any kitchen. Honestly, they are all great patterns, so whichever one (or more) you pick, you can’t go wrong.
My Favorite Yarns to Use
Before you get started on your crochet projects, make sure you are stocked up on yarn! I just wrote a post about my favorite yarns to crochet with, and I’d love for you to take a look at it!
Vanna’s ChoiceBuy Now Patterns Using This Yarn →
Wool-Ease Thick & Quick
Wool-Ease Thick and Quick
Each pattern will have a yarn listed, so my suggestions are just the ones that I love and not required.
Let’s Get Started
I hope you enjoy this Christmas pattern list. If you do make any of them, have questions or suggestions, please join the Easy Crochet Facebook crochet group to let me know. Join our group.
Merry Christmas Crocheting!
15 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Star Crochet Garland Pattern – Easy Crochet
- Snowman Pattern – Repeat Crafter Me
- Gingerbread Man Ornament Pattern – Easy Crochet
- Crochet Snowflake Ornament – One Dog Woof
- Crochet Christmas Tree Gift Card Holder – Easy Crochet
- Crochet Tree Skirt – Easy Crochet
- Crochet Christmas Stocking Pattern – A Crafty Concept
- Faux Fur Stocking – Nicki’s Handmade Crafts
- Christmas Tree Towel Pattern – A Crocheted Simplicity
- Crochet Christmas Tree Basket – Sincerely Pam
- Baby Santa Hat – Crochet Kim
- Jingle Crochet Basket – Divine Debris
- Malia Christmas Stocking – Yarn & Chai
- Bernat Velvet Yarn Stocking Pattern – Moogly
- Crochet Christmas Camper Pillow – Whistle & Ivy
I Hope You Enjoyed This Holiday Crochet Pattern Collection
If you liked the patterns on this list, you might also want to make some blankets for gifts too! Explore the crochet pattern archives for access to over 300 different designs!
Have a great holiday season crocheting and happy pattern searching.