Love to crochet? Love to knit?
We are impressed by others in the creative community. Whether you are a crochet or knit blogger we would love to feature your content!
What’s In It For You?
- Get Exposure: Gain access to a fresh batch of audience which could be just the traffic you’ve been waiting for.
- Get Promoted: Your article will be promoted on all the platform that Easy Crochet has.
- Get Known: The readers of Easy Crochet will recognize your voice and get to know what you have to offer.
Guest Post Topics
We are currently looking for the following topics for EasyCrochet.com:
- Crochet or knit patterns
- Crochet or knit tutorials
- Crochet or knit stitches
- Crochet or knit tips & tricks
- Tutorials on reading crochet patterns and charts
- Tutorials on assembling crochet garments
- DIY Yarn projects
- Crochet or knit product usage (hooks, etc)
Guest Blogging Guidelines
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful.
- No referral links.
- No excessive links.
- Links must lead to quality sites.
- Must be written in English with little to no grammar and spelling errors.
- Clear Quality Photos (one or more) with a minimum width of 1,200px and height of 900px with the blog post submissions.
- We reserve the right to adjust the formatting to fit the Easy Crochet blog.
How To Start
If you can meet all the guidelines above the first step to becoming an Easy Crochet contributor is to contact us with the following information:
- Subject Title: Guest Blogger Application
- Some links to examples of your writing online.
- Topic you are interested writing about
Once we have established a relationship and agreed on a topic, we then will require:
- A one or two sentence author bio with a head-shot.
- All images as separate attachments (minimum 1,200px wide)
- The post which must be 400 – 1,800 words in length
Guest Post Disclaimers
- We reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion.
- Guest contributors may not republish their published contribution to the Easy Crochet Blog in its entirety anywhere else.
- Editors reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at their discretion.
- Calls-to-action to Easy Crochet content may be added to published submissions.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog.
- We do not pay for guest post submissions – compensation is in the form of promotion on social media and the Easy Crochet newsletter.